1. Import the necessary packages to read in the data, plot, and create a linear regression model
2. Read in the hanford.csv file
3. Calculate the basic descriptive statistics on the data
4. Calculate the coefficient of correlation (r) and generate the scatter plot. Does there seem to be a correlation worthy of investigation?
5. Create a linear regression model based on the available data to predict the mortality rate given a level of exposure
6. Plot the linear regression line on the scatter plot of values. Calculate the r^2 (coefficient of determination)
7. Predict the mortality rate (Cancer per 100,000 man years) given an index of exposure = 10