Python's type hierarchy
Under numbers, Python has two categories:
- Boolean, yes these are integers (0,1)
- Floats, which are
- Fractions, to better represent numbers with repeating decimals
Python's Collections type hierarchy
Python's Callables and Singletons
- User defined funcitons
- instance methods
- class instances (call())
- Std. library built-in functions (e.g.: len(), open())
- Std. library built-in methods (e.g.: my_list.append())
- Singletons - only one instance of these can exist.
- Ellipsis (...) -> Find more about this.